Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ZERY ZAMRY GIVES BACK




ZERY ZAMRY GIVES BACK

            Firstly, I would like to Allah S.W.T. for without his will I can never make it this far. I also would like to show my gratitude upon my family and friends and each and every individual who has supported me spiritually and emotionally on my 8 years running in the industry, THANK YOU. Also my deepest THANK YOU to my loyal clients, fans, and supporters of my work, in Malaysia, Brunei and hopefully Singapore very soon, for making Zery Zamry who he is today and acknowledging and appreciating all of my work.
           
            Just a few weeks more into 2014, and Christmas is just around the corner, I believe nothing feels better than the joy of sharing and giving, so I would like to take this opportunity to reach out further and GIVE BACK to everyone. Over the years I have come up with countless collections, be it Haute Couture pieces to my ravishing Bridal Gowns, Hari Raya collections and Ready-To-Wear attires and come this 2014, I plan to make every girl’s dream about what their wedding day might be like come true. I would like to transform imagination into something real, thus making it special day, a day to remember, without having to break your bank.

            Other than the usual Zery Zamry's signature wedding dresses, you can now have a custom made wedding package at a whopping 50% discount, delivered to your doorsteps OR you could RENT a whole custom-made wedding package.

            Just another way to make your big day a meaningful one, having your dream wedding for less is how I plan to do it. So don't miss out on this fabulous offer, call and book for an appointment now.
For appointment, please contact +6017 651 9056 or +603 5523 0596 or email to: zeryzamry@ymail.com

Zery Zamry's ready-to-wear pieces and past collections can be found at his boutique at:
Zery Zamry Couture
No 25, Jalan Kristal 4
7/76D Section 7
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor







No comments: