Friday, May 21, 2010

Spring Clearing!!

sorry guys been busy..
my boutique have been change..will be running soon at new place by june..
so at sec 9 tu da takde..
so anything just give me a call..

so b4 i nak pindah ni..i nak buat spring clearing..
i nak sell out all the baju..who those interested..baju2 maybe yg pernah diperagakan oleh artis n all..n past collection..
while waiting my new collection on wedding n new dresses and also raya collection...

n so on tempahan raya pun masih dibuka...

the top size m kurung plain chiffon cream color rm600
SOLD

i set kebaya with kain rm1000
SOLD

dress empire size m rm1200
SOLD

dress gold with red rm1200
SOLD


ada lagi banyakkk..nanti i update!! anything just sms me or call tq!!

2 comments:

Lina said...

nak chop yg first one tu! how do i go about the buying process?

Lady^Angel said...

hi dear... i sukaaa gilerrrr baju engagement elyana ni.. but sadly dah sold out n d color is out frm my theme.. :(
boleh quote me d price for elyana engagement dress design x? (same design cuma color je nk tukar) ...
or sama price dgn yg u jual ni?

email me k, thank u in advance n hope u will contribute a lot of new design in fashion industry.. :D

suzie
suziela10@gmail.com